You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Commercial Servicing Network is part of GSG organization. The main purpose of this role is to deliver distinguished customer service to Companies Program Administrators and internal Clients offering a 360° assistance both via phone and email servicing. The job holder will deal mainly with AMEX commercial clients inquiries providing both front office and back office first class assistance.
What you will do?
Every member of the Commercial Servicing Network is the face and voice of the American Express brand. Our charge is to deliver extraordinary value to our customers and help deepen their relationships with the company. And to do that, our team’s servicing approach, Relationship Care, puts your unique personality and your passion at the center of every customer interaction”.
• Respond quickly and accurately to companies and account sales questions and issues
• Find new ways to offer Merchants a better experience and more value from their American Express service
• Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
• Perform activities about customer due diligence processes ("Anti Money Laundering" and "Know Your Customer")
• Monitor, review and update documents and details on the systems related to American Express company clients, in order to be compliant with operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
The successful candidates will bring:
• The ability to build and develop strong working relationships
• Experienced in collaborating with and influencing a range internal and external stakeholders
• Strong and proven experience in a Customer Service environment
• Track record of exceeding performance targets
• The ability to work in a fast paced results driven environment
• Strong time management
• Good working knowledge of Windows (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Team playing spirit, whilst able to take initiative and work independently
• Willingness to work in a shift pattern
• Excellent written and spoken Italian
• Good Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of KYC and Customer Due Diligence process
• Good analytics skills and will to check deeply any possible detail
• Proven ability to assign priorities effectively and to plan the proper actions accordingly
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it