Every member of our FX International Payments Team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping small, medium, and large businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know that our collective success depends on yours.
Right now, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager in the Corporate Account Sales team. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with clients to develop an international payments programme adapted to their business needs, win share of wallet & leverage new products as their business evolves.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
With a positive attitude in everything you do and every relationship you build, you’ll also be resilient, driven, a self-starter and inspired by a challenge. Our industry is constantly moving, so we adapt quickly, always motivated to stay ahead of the game. It’s an exciting environment, but you’ll need the ambition and drive to take hold of every opportunity and go further as an individual. As the nature of this role is complex with multiple internal and potentially external touchpoints, you’ll be a natural collaborator and influencer.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. As an integral part of the team you will:
- Manage a portfolio of SME clients to develop an international payments programme adapted to their business needs and keep them up to date with new products as their business evolve
- Develop a robust contract strategy with EVERY client to build strong relationships at multiple levels to find expansion opportunities
- Take responsibility for all areas of the day to day management & oversight of client’s accounts, resolving issues in a timely manner to set “THE” standard for customer experience
- Focus on the customer as a platform for growth, expanding the portfolio to win share of wallet to exceed business targets
- Lead with an external perspective by understanding the competitive landscape and cross-sell products to protect against the threat of competition
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive initiatives across the organisation and put enterprise thinking first
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for a proactive, sales-focused individual who has experience of strategic account management and enjoys working independently in a dynamic & results driven environment.
- Best in class sales/relationship management experience
- Strong analytical skills required to assess portfolio performance with the ability to draw conclusions from KPIs and take action
- Knowledgeable of FX markets & economic influences
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good time & task management with the ability to switch direction to reprioritise
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Operational: Banking: Back office: SWIFT payment and processing knowledge preferred but not essential
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com .