Early Engagement Advisor
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017, 2018, and 2019 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Great Place to Work ® Philippines CERTIFIED
Ranked in the Top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® List in the US for the second consecutive year.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible – and we're proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let's lead the way together.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS)
is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
Team is a key part of GCS and manages relationships with Small Business clients in Australia, acquiring business owners with products and services to help them to manage and expand their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better.
Successful colleagues in this division are leaders in the marketplace, managing the end to end sales process and passionate about providing a premium level of service to business owners.
This phone-based account management role is responsible for establishing and growing a portfolio of newly acquired Small Business Clients and developing consultative B2B relationships focused on driving growth accounts.
The successful candidate will achieve results through working with various internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and thoroughly understanding and deploying effective customer management strategies.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader of Early Engagement you will be tasked to assist and support the Sales Team to manage their accounts from day one. The role will also have the responsibility to develop strong relationships very quickly, and to make sure sales targets and retention metrics across the sales portfolio are met.
We are currently hiring for two (2) Early Engagement Advisors based out of our Manila office, working closely with our existing Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a sales-oriented individual, keen to pursue a career in account management or sales within GCS.
- Provide day to day assistance to clients both over the phone and via email focusing on quality of service
- Analyze and review client information in order to support additional B2B spend on their new products
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity to solve client issues and requests.
- Leverage existing and build new internal relationships across all teams to maximize client satisfaction
- Establish strong relationships with the Sales team, in order to provide the best client service experience.
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager AN ADVANTAGE ;
- Background in outbound B2B sales/account management AN ADVANTAGE;
- Ability to provide exceptional standards of client relationship building;
- Consistency in meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Used to target-driven environments;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and proven ability to influence all levels.
- Outbound calls (collections / sales / etc) experience in an international market REQUIRED
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
Once application is acknowledged, your profile will be reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team. If qualified, you can expect at least 1-2 interviews video call interviews to happen after. The interview will be conducted by our Operations Team Leaders and Operations Director.
Shift and Schedule: PERMANENT DAY SHIFT
(Australia time) and weekends off!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express