- Leads the UK, France, Belgium and Netherlands Corporate Tax team, providing advisory support to the UK & EMEA Business teams including on mergers and aquisitions, new product launches and enhancements, business developments.
- Monitors the organization's compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Manages the EMEA Transfer Pricing and other InterCompany issues, providing support to the global Transfer Pricing team.
- Supports the Corporate Income Tax Compliance and reporting processes for UK, France, Netherland & Belgium.
- Attends and contributes to the UK Governance and Audit & Finance meetings.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- UK Corporate Tax specialist with significant experience of International Tax and Cross border Tax issues.
- Traesury and M&A experieince is preferred.
- A proven track record running cross border Tax Advisory projects
- Proven ability to collaborate sucessfully withing Tax and across non Tax teams is essential
- Strong leadership and organisational skills are required.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.