American Express National Bank is strongly committed to meet its responsibilities under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and to achieve an Outstanding CRA rating. Through its Center for Community Development (CCD), AENB’s overarching goal is to maintain a leadership position in financing, investing, and facilitating community development activities within our Salt Lake City MSA assessment area and beyond.
The Center for Community Development is hiring a CRA Service Coordinator and Analyst. This role provides a unique and dynamic opportunity within the organization supporting our CRA community development work. This role coordinates volunteer service events, communicates volunteer service opportunities, and ensures volunteers service activity is accurately documented and reported.
The CCD team is a fast-paced and changing environment. The successful candidate will support many facets of our CRA efforts with a primary focus on CRA volunteer service. The CRA Service Analyst will report to the CRA Director of Outreach.
- Administer the AENB CRA Service Program by coordinating volunteer service events.
- Review and document reported volunteer service activity to ensure alignment with CRA requirements.
- Represent the Center for Community Development in meetings and communication with non-profit community organizations and American Express colleagues.
- Assist in the preparation of required documentation for CRA examinations and CRA committee meetings.
- Experience with volunteer service reporting tools
- Highly engaged and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Knowledge of the Community Reinvestment Act
- Previous work experience with non-profit community and CRA.
- Previous experience with compliance and BSA/AML regulations
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.