The successful candidate will support the Global Client Group (GCG) team within the Global Commercial Services (GCS) Sales and Client Management organization for the day-to-day activities and client relationship. GCG team has the objective to manage and develop global clients around the world with reference to their commerical payment programs with American Express.
S/he will provide process/product/customer information to the Client Managers (CLMs) as well as interact directly with GCG Clients and other American Express internal teams in client management or operation functions, locally and abroad. S/he will also participate in national and international working group to represent the team perspective and needs.
- University degree
- At least 1-2 year work experience in similar roles in the sales organization of a large enterprise
- Interest in a career in Sales/Client Management
- Very good communication skills, able to build and maintain business relationships with external companies
- Very good administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and able to interact professionally with internal and external Clients (on the phone and in writing)
- Problem-solving attitude to address day-to-day product/process needs raised from the CLM team
- Able to work without day-to-day guidance and to perform under time pressure
- Self-motivated and high level of adaptability
- Proactively seeks opportunity for process improvements
- Perfect spoken and written Italian and English
- Good knowledge of PC software (MS Office)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.