You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) is responsible for the product management and design of American Express’ proprietary digital products – Amex Mobile App, Americanexpress.com , Amex Offers, Customer Personalization and Amex communication channels (email, SMS & push notifications).
As a team we are focused on driving engagement, satisfaction and revenue through a combination of best-in-class user experience and compelling features and functionality. We have a global remit and, with our partners across the company, we bring the best of American Express’s payment and related services to life through our digital experiences.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager to join the Account Services team. The role will support the Senior Product Manager, Profile & Preference Management and Account Services Home in the ideation and development of digital self-servicing capabilities globally.
The successful candidate will have experience managing digital initiatives and will collaborate with a team of product managers, engineers, designers, UX researchers, and data analysts to drive our key goals.
If you are interested in working on customer experience, product development, and strategy for a market- leading app/website/digital product, we'd love to hear from you.
Our product managers are often at the center of it all, connecting the dots, driving the core vision and the day-to-day. If that fits your career vision, we'd love to hear from you.
- Support Product Manager with development and launch of new features and capabilities for our in partnership with our Engineering, Design, Research, Compliance, Legal and Fraud teams
- Work effectively with a team of developers to ensure a consistently smooth process of code deployment to market
- Be the voice of the customer and the product evangelist to users, executives, and partners
- Contribute to the product strategy and execution of the roadmap
- Feed the product backlog, ensuring our Engineering partners have requisites detail to interpret user stories and success criteria
- Liaise with the portfolio management team as required on new capabilities and channel transformation
- Author and maintain business rules documentation for servicing products and groom with engineering team
- Leverage user feedback tools to identify user pain points in existing journeys, then translate them into actionable enhancements to the product
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and empathy
- Enthusiasm and passion for great products and demonstrated customer focus.
- Ability to take a collaborative approach to operate in a matrixed environment.
- Can-do attitude with a passion for digital products and technology
- Analytically savvy – leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights to drive outcome-driven product decisions
- Curious about the why and how
- Sense of urgency and enthusiasm in developing a best-in-class products
- Proactive – you find a way to solve problems regardless of how unclear they initially appear
- 1-2 years of agile product development experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.