You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences (EDME) team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality.
As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team, we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team within EDME manages the web experiences for our full suite of loyalty & benefits – from points earn & redemption opportunities to deep benefits experiences such as digital ticketing and finding the best airport lounge for your trip. Successful product managers within the team will have a good understanding of all products within our scope and how they connect to build a holistic membership experience. With an outcome-first approach, our core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption, and revenue contribution.
The EDME Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team is looking for an Associate Product Manager (APM) who will support the roll out of new, modernized loyalty & benefit experiences. The role will focus on assessing customer needs and partnering with product and engineering to build and launch new experiences. This is an exciting role with an opportunity to modernize key journeys across markets and drive deeper card member engagement with our loyalty & benefit programs. We are looking for a talented, energetic APM who puts the customer first, demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and is passionate about digital experiences.
- Partner closely with Product Managers and work directly with engineering teams within an agile environment to break down requirements into user stories and owning feature delivery end to end
- Manage stakeholder expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution
- Identify opportunities and provide input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking to continuously improve the product
- Leverage data analytics to inform prioritization
- Support measuring the effectiveness and success of product launches
- Identify additional opportunities to clean up technical debt and consolidate experiences into our global baseline
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Be a self-starter
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and executing initiatives in a lean/Agile environment
- Technically minded and resourceful
- Proactive and enthusiastic – A successful candidate must be excited about the digital space
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, build trust, and inspire partners
- Detail oriented, process-driven, and highly organized
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com .