An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the Consumer International MET Analytics, Business Performance & Decision Support, with focus, but not limited, on UKICC.
ICC is a proprietary issuing business issuing premium (Centurion and Platinum) consumer charge currency cards. ICC’s products are distributed primarily through private banks, with products denominated in Euro, Dollar and Sterling, to High Net Worth and Ultra-High Net Worth individuals. The products are issued from the UK with Cardmembers present in ~100 countries.
ICC has distribution partnerships with banks in various countries, including major global banks such as HSBC, UBS, Credit Suisse and Citibank.
This position is an exciting opportunity to help further the growth and profitability of ICC, through close partnership and collaboration with key stakeholders. The incumbent will be expected to own delivery of insights mostly to the ICC marketing & BD teams, including performing ad-hoc and recurring analyses and providing actionable data-driven recommendations.
He/she will also provide support to help in identifying and addressing business issues leveraging analytical tools, and will be expected to develop and analytically explore hypotheses to drive business outcome and performance.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to experience firsthand the breath of initiatives constantly underway in one of AXP´s most significant proprietary consumer Card markets, whilst providing business-critical support and with significant accountability to drive results and deliver key insights and analysis to the UKICC team. The ideal candidate will have some experience of operating in or supporting a market environment.
The Analytics, Business Performance & Decision Support Manager role will report directly to the Analytics, Business Performance & Decision Support Director, and will drive a number of initiatives which are critical for running, and growing the business, not limited to, but including:
- Acting as subject matter expert, and close advisor to the VP of ICC on the business, and providing thought leadership, as well as data and insights, on strategic projects across the business
- Responsible for running the process for bank commissions for all ICC bank partners. This is a complex and multi-stage process given the number of banks in the portfolio with differing commercial terms
- Providing regular senior management updates on ICC performance, including insights and suggested actions for the team to drive improvements on all components of the billings waterfall
- Delivering data and insights to a select number of top bank partners as per contractual terms of these partnerships
- Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency across the business development team – leading on sales target-setting, forecasting, sales ranking, performance reporting etc
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Excellent analytical skills, including Python/Pyspark/Spark proficiency in cornerstone environment, and expert Excel and Tableau skills
- Proven problem solver with proactive attitude
- Strong communicator – able to digest complex information, but convey facts and insights effectively to multiple audiences, including external partners
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Team player – the individual will need to collaborate effectively across UKICC and the international teams (EDA, central premium, central benefits...), supporting the business development and Marketing teams with insights to drive growth initiatives
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of B2B and B2C businesses would be an advantage (as ICC is a hybrid of B2B and B2C business)
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org .