You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Enterprise Digital Analytics team at American Express plays a central role in developing marketing assets,insights and capabilities for rest of the organization. It is a team of subject matter experts who keep up with continuously changing digital landscape and collaborate with stakeholders to drive innovation and business growth.
We're looking for a Digital Analyst to join the Enterprise Digital and Analytics team. The candidate will work closely with product, marketing and platform teams to leverage customer insights, highlight opportunities and test initiatives which drive profitable acquisition growth and world class customer experience. Additionally the candidate will support the experimentation program with analysis and strategic insight.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with platform teams, information management, technologies teams and vendor partners to ingest rich data into our digital marketing capabilities. Be responsible for the overall integrity of all collected digital data.
- Use data and user journey analyses to influence stakeholders on customer experience improvements that will drive higher conversion for various user segments.
- Support multivariate and A/B testing to drive value for the business. Incorporate statistical robustness and advancements in experiment design and study.
- Implement and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Be aware of developments in the field of digital analytics for the e-commerce space and recommend changes in tools, platforms or methodologies.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and expertise in application of applied statistics / quantitative
- methods for solving business problems.
- Prior programming experience in SAS, SQL and/or HQL ( Hive Query Language ) in order to write code
- independently and efficiently
- Working knowledge of Adobe tools and click stream data – implementation, automation and
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Ability to multi-task, operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritize initiatives based
- on business objectives
- Problem solving skills and ability to take independent responsibility of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-Graduate/Under-Graduate with relevant work-experience and strong quantitative aptitude.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.