You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Performance Marketing is one of the largest investments in Amex Global Consumer Service Group (GCSG) and as part of the Enterprise Performance Channel Enablement team, you will be responsible for supporting the development of our marketing programs to drive acquisition growth. The role will focus on biddable digital marketing channels and be responsible for managing sophisticated multi-market programs.
You will be responsible for implementing a programme of in-house marketing activity to ensure AmEx maximizes net income through Paid Search on Google and Microsoft Ads and/or Programmatic Display across EMEA. This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Paid Search specialist or a marketeer who would like to learn more and specialise in digital marketing
- Ownership of multi-market prospect and customer facing campaigns on biddable media including Paid Search and retargeting in Programmatic Display
- Manage Google and Microsoft Ads Paid Search campaigns for EMEA international markets against targets, maximizing net income delivered through the channel
- Use Paid Search bid management software to centrally manage campaigns for several markets and ensure that tracking is set up correctly
- Work with Performance Channel Manager and the Performance Channel Analytics team to create and implement data-led strategies for the international markets that deliver against the marketing plans
- Collate and distribute information for internal reporting
- Present strategies and plans to internal stakeholders in the markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the program and maintain competitive advantage
- Work with analytics teams on “test and learn” activities to innovate and establish best practices for the PPC activity across the international markets
- Building and maintaining relationships with markets and supporting agencies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Passion and willingness to learn about digital marketing
- Strong understanding of other digital marketing media such as Google or Facebook
- A self-starter who owns their role and is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
- Track record of delivery against goals
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to peers and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree or better in relevant area preferred but not essential
- 2 nd European language is a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.