You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Are you interested in protecting American Express Personal Savings Customers from fraud? Would you enjoy stopping fraudsters? If you’re interested in working in a top performing fraud team, then this is the job for you!
The Fraud Team is responsible for protecting our Personal Savings customers against potential account take overs, identity theft and fraudulent applications. It’s an exciting opportunity as there is always something more to learn and do to protect our customers.
- Listening to and connecting with the customer
- Exercising sound judgment in a world that is gray vs. black/white
- Delivering excellent service even when sharing a difficult message
- Thinking analytically with strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Empathizing with and educating fraud victims
- Driving innovation and change by identifying trends and flagging opportunities for better servicing and reducing fraud
- Receiving and incorporating feedback to continuously improve
- Strong attention to detail
- Call center experience
- Customer service experience
- Banking or fraud experience preferred
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems while simultaneously interacting with the customer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations
- Hours of operations are Mon-Fri 7am - 6pm MST.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.