- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and OTT publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
We are seeking a technology-savvy and customer obsessed Strategic Account Manager for our Audio Ads team in New York. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s rapidly growing Advertising organization and help build industry-leading solutions for audio publishers. You will own relationships with some of the largest audio publishers and maximize the value our publishers receive from APS’ suite of cloud services.
Your analytical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent APS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding growth opportunities, incidents, and quarterly business reviews. You will provide advocacy and strategic direction to help plan and build solutions for internal and external customers. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business needs and challenges so you can help customers achieve the greatest value from APS.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world’s leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
- Experience with programmatic advertising on web, video and/or audio
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with diving into the data and analyzing trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues directly with Product Management and Engineering.
- Customer-focused product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, header bidding, publisher products, SSPs and DSPs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.