- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in account management with large industry partners
- 3+ years in project management
Join the Prime Gaming team as Amazon Prime aims to become the largest and best loved benefit program for gamers. Manage existing relationships with our top partners along with our Business Development team. Be a gaming pioneer and build the largest subscription-based, gaming content program in the world.
Started four years ago, Prime Gaming is Amazon's Prime benefit program for gamers and for those who simply love to play games. We have partnerships with some of the largest gaming companies in the industy and we are looking for individuals to help take our existing partnerships to the next level.
If you are a strong team player and a motivated self-starter, who thrives in a startup-like environment and is excited to make a significant impact in the games industry, we are looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Strategize with and support the Business Development team to optimize current Prime Gaming offers.
- Directly engage with partners on key Prime Gaming campaigns to manage contractual commitments and strategic projects.
- Manage internal cross functional relationships to deliver results for our existing campaigns.
- Develop and track best practices for campaign optimizations, internal reporting, and partner payment processes.
- Facilitate industry event coordination for the Prime Gaming team for upcoming conferences.
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- 5+ years of experience in the PC, Console, Mobile gaming or mobile app industries
- Experience with technical partner integrations
- Excellent coordination, project management, and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence mid-senior level executives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
- Excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced, fluid, and ambiguous environmen
- Passion for games
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.