- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics industry
Amazon Worldwide Operations is looking for Program Managers help guide strategic, tactical, cross-functional, and technology projects and programs within Amazon Logistics (AMZL).
- Manage full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact across multiple organizations
- Development of the overall program strategy, tactically driving teams in and outside of your organization to deliver
- Define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
- Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources
- Partner with customers, internal/external teams, and engineering teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order
- Oversee gaps between teams, processes and systems, helping teams reduce exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood or documented, ineffective cross-team collaboration, long-term impact(s) from third-party solutions, security not considered, insufficient stakeholder review, etc.)
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
- Work with program managers, business leaders, and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
- Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
- Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
- Create, communicate, and manage budget for projects
- Delivery Station experience
- Fleet Management experience
- Background in mobility services e.g. Car Lease/ Automotive company
- A history of developing value-add partnerships
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
- Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
- Proven track record of managing multiple priorities
- This leader can work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.