- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of professional or military experience
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience including program management or instock management
- Experience with Excel and Access, or similar database
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
The Physical Stores Private Brands team is looking for a talented, driven and highly analytical Program Manager.
You will join a high-powered, fun & collaborative work environment on the private brands team where you will help build and scale our business within both physical stores and online channels. This role will own the end-to-end integration of our opening price point brand and is responsible for managing the lifecycle of a complex cross-functional program with considerable impact. You will gain experience across multiple functions, with exposure to leadership on a regular basis. You will be expected to drive crisp decisions across several stakeholder teams including Product Managers, Marketing, Design, Merchandising, Commercialization Managers, Supply Chain, Suppliers and channel operations teams.
To succeed in the role, you must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective and will need to encourage cross-functional and cross-business project development. Excellent doc writing ability is a must, along with the ability to quickly pick up complex, highly technical or specific details while synthesizing overall program flow. Experience in Product, Brand Management, or Program Development are ideal, and examples of proven program leadership is required.
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about working on consumer-facing products and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and is excited about delivering brands and products that delight customers.
- Experience in program management
- Proven analytical skills and highly comfortable with numbers
- Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing and speaking skills
- Proficient in SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us