- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, macros, index/match, vlookup, etc.
Do you want to play a crucial role in building new solutions for our growing Last Mile network? The Service Level Standards (SLS) team designs and builds the metrics that Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) use to manage their business, motivate their drivers, improve safety, and deliver great customer experiences.
- Develop the roadmap and long term vision for metrics and programs for our Alternative Delivery models
- Lead metric design, creation and launch
- Partner with technology teams to define business requirements
- Effectively manage the project scope and delivery to deliver on-time, high quality launches
- Conduct analysis and reporting on key business metrics
- Partner across stakeholders and vendors to improve the quality and timeliness of business metrics
- Lead cross-organizational change management
- Operate in a fast-paced changing environment
This role can be located in Nashville, TN or Bellevue, WA
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
- Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and solutions through quantitative analysis, customer anecdotes, root cause detection, and collection of user feedback
- Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.