- 5+ years of relevant experience in business and product management
- Bachelor's degree
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s tens of millions of members are at the heart of Amazon’s explosive growth, and at the core of its success are Prime products and Prime member benefits we are building to convert customers to be life-long Prime members. The Prime team is looking for seasoned Sr. Product Manager to lead our science and benefit teams in the development of decision-making products that will drive the next wave of Prime innovation.
This is a high-visibility and business-critical role that drives strategic investment decisions by leadership that have a major impact on Amazon’s growth and bottom line. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will interface directly with science, technical, and business leaders to ensure clear definition, sharp prioritization, and strong cross-team execution. The ideal candidate will have previous experience setting the vision and strategy for products in the analytics, finance, or related, space, has a track record of delivering in high impact roles, and is effective working cross-functionally with economics, software development, finance, marketing, and other business teams. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, driven individual who is passionate about leveraging science to drive real world decisions at Amazon scale. She or he will be a hands-on, results oriented leader who has a passion for economics / causal modeling and machine learning, communicate clearly and compellingly, and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- User experience, customer insights, or design thinking experience, particularly with problem solving on early-stage product development
- Experience managing or working closely with technology teams, in particular remotely
- Proven experience launching high impact, complex products in a highly matrixed environment
- Expert at creating "working backwards documents" and plans
- Experience managing a product/program
- Significant experience using data to drive decision-making
- Proven ability to communicate persuasively and to influence others, particularly amongst senior stakeholder