- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
Are you customer-obsessed, data oriented, and confident in proposing opportunities to develop and improve our candidates and associate experience across different Amazon operations? Amazon is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to join our Worldwide Compensation and Incentives team.
As a Senior Product Manager, WW Comp and Incentives, you will join a newly created team that will innovate and build new methodologies using science and data. This starts with developing a comprehensive and clear pricing model to encompass the end-to-end compensation arc. You will lead hands-on data collection and analysis across multiple geographies to identify areas of improvement and standardization, define KPIs and goals, and propose solutions that solve identified issues. You will partner with Operations teams to understand comp issues and develop the frameworks and tools for quick solves. You have high judgment and operate with precision and fact based thinking that facilitates stakeholder confidence for 1-way door decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on something new that will make a positive difference for over 1 million Amazon Employees.
- Determine the "ideal" paycheck for an Associate. Align on strategy, metrics, methodology, processes and/or implementation
- Plan and execute projects and solutions that inform product roadmap, including: scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Translate complex and ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements or custom strategic studies
- Define the strategy for event “trigger” compensation
- Create the right hiring incentives (signing bonus, retention bonus) using science and data that inform the right model for the right outcome
- Develop the frameworks to allow for business self-service while maintaining Comp tenets
- Develop new methodologies, processes and metrics that can scale and be tracked
- Implement new solutions and programs to Associates in an understandable and clear way
- Lead communication mechanisms to ensure senior leadership is informed
- Benchmark industry leaders to learn and inspire future thinking and innovation
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA)
- Excellent English writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Excel macros is a plus
- Basic knowledge of process mapping and improvement (VSM, CIC, KPI creation, Gemba)
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs
- Experience in compensation, benefits or operations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.