- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 3+ years of experience in launching new products or programs
Amazon is seeking a Sr. Program Manager who will be part of a group that’s building out a robust customer feedback and support program.
At Amazon we are building a last mile operation that is complimented by Delivery Service Partners (DSP). The Last Mile team is hiring a Sr. Program Manager to manage our DSP Support Hub program.
- Own our support center communications and develop processes to improve our response times and quality of service
- Develop reporting to drive insights that will improve our programs across the fleet and product teams
- Work across all functions within the fleet and product team
- Communicate across teams and to leadership to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the program
- Monitor key quality metrics, communicate areas of program improvement opportunity to stakeholders
- Ownership of Support Hub and delivery of SLAs
- Work within time constraints and deliver results to meet critical business needs
- Create reporting and metrics to deliver insights into the top pain points our customers are facing
- Master’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in program or product management
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- Experience defining and executing new programs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to influence, negotiate, and develop relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us