- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as instructional technology, educational technology or 2+ years managing learning technology in a global environment.
The Employee Services Learning and Change Communication (ESLCC) team designs, develops, and delivers learning and change communications for the Amazonian Experience and Technology organization and the broader Amazon HR community about AET products, programs, and services. We are committed to delivering bar-raising solutions and we relentlessly pursue meaningful measurement to ensure we are providing value to our users, partners, and stakeholders. We are looking for a Sr. Learning Technologist who can help our team leverage the best technology to build scalable measurement practices to help our team measure the business impact of our learning solutions.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Implement standard process for tracking user experience and other data that can be used to evaluate and enhance learning solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts (BA) and Business Intelligence Engineers (BIE) to maintain a set of Quicksight dashboards, develop new Quicksight Dashboards when needed, and ensure all data connections and data transformations are working as expected.
- Support, maintain, and operationalize a suite of learning programs to support our training and communications development needs worldwide.
- Work with the Learning team to effectively use Amazon’s Learning Management Systems, Learning Record stores, AWS services and technologies to store and implement learning solutions.
- Collect business user requirements and partner with ES technology teams to incorporate business requirements intk program updates and enhancements.
- Liaise with other Learning technology teams at Amazon and keep team apprised of program enhancements.
- Stay informed of industry trends related to learning technology and learning analytics to drive continuous improvement in process and programs.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
- 2 years of experience working with AWS products (S3, Quicksight, Redshift) and xAPI, SCORM, LMS, LRS.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL (writing and editing basic queries).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with bias towards data-based decision making.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us