- 7+ years work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role including, performance. management, change management, and employee communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
Are you energized by helping others succeed and applying science to solve people challenges? We are looking for a dynamic HR professional to join the International Consumer HR team as a Sr. HR Business Partner, based in Seattle, Washington.
In this position you will partner with Export and Expansion leaders to develop and execute HR initiatives that enable business outcomes and build a world class employee experience. The ideal candidate will get energy from partnering with business leaders, have the ability to implement and optimize HR processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions in employee relations, HR policies, and processes.
If you also love to think big and build from scratch, this is the place for you! Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement solutions to deliver world class people initiatives and results.
- Have a passion for data and process improvement with a keen interest in experimentation.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills, high judgment, critical thinking, and willingness to be vocally self-critical
- Superior employee relations and influencing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Experience working with: Microsoft Office, project management software, SharePoint.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach and exceptional commitment to our Leadership Principles.
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results.
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and moving quickly to solutions/recommendations.
- Master’s degree preferred.