- BS degree in Computer Science or other STEM major
- Proficiency in a back-end language (Java, C#, C++, etc.).
- Experience contributing to the architecting and design of new and current systems.
- Ability to work on a diverse team of thinkers
Want to help build Amazon’s next generation of businesses? We’re looking for Software Development Engineers to guide our team in creating new applications from scratch. This developer will lead the design and development at new systems that allow our business to continue to scale globally and offer our customers a truly innovative service at break-neck speeds. You’ll be the key technical stakeholder working with Product Managers and end-users to define world class tools. You can utilize the full breadth of AWS products and services to build scalable low-maintenance applications, own the decisions regarding the data store, application layer, and front-end. We also build back-end services to help automate our
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.