- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
Prime Video is seeking an exceptional Social Media Manager (SMM) to lead and build innovative global social media campaigns for major award-winning series and movies, and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. We are seeking an experienced and creative social strategist with a genuine passion for TV, films, music and global entertainment content. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, multi-task and prioritize, manage a high-volume of campaigns by being nimble and creative. The candidate must have a drive for testing, learning and making insight and data-driven decisions.
The Social Media Manager will lead and launch social campaigns that impact millions of customers globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. This role will report into the Global Head of Comedy and will collaborate with a Creative Marketing Manager and Campaign Manager along with internal teams including brand, creative, synergy, awards, events and PR. The Social Media Manager will own the social strategy and creative. They will partner with external agencies to execute and deliver results. This position will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above-the-line media campaigns and will own all social content decisions including long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. The SMM will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while crafting thoughtful strategies to best serve unique audiences. Additionally, the SMM will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and content of the Comedy genre handle and be instrumental in its growth and success.
The Social Media Manager must have strong relationships with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help Prime Video grow our customer base and brand. You will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an ability to define strategy from scratch, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion for continuous improvement. The SMM will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Prime Video.
- Lead, develop and launch social strategies and campaigns for Prime Video series, movies, specials and initiatives, from inception through post-launch/sustain
- Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customer
- Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, paid social, PR and synergy teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
- Foster global social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities
- Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated social campaigns
- Manage agencies and oversee campaign planning and management
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Build relationships with talent and showrunners, including educating on social media
- Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Help orchestrate the launch of the Comedy team genre handle
- Experience using data and analytics to influence content creation strategy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project time frames
- Relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically and stays on top of tactical execution
- Strong communication skills
- Receptive to feedback and direction
- Professional experience shooting and editing digital video for social
- Refined creative and design aesthetic
- Proven track record of influencing others to drive key business metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.