- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
At Amazon, we are working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to support Amazon’s grocery offerings.
In this role, you will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts, coordinating across multiple teams to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams. This role is inherently cross-functional—this leader will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams across multiple teams within the organization and across organizations to bring products to market and enhance our existing products and features.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of technical program management experience
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project planning/execution skills including estimating and scheduling.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others including developers, business owners and senior tech and business leaders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.