- 5+ years of concentrated experience managing paid and organic social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editorial and copywriting skills
- Excellent project management skills
- High creative bar and attention to detail
- Ability to lead reporting and analysis for social channels
At Fire TV, we obsess over great TV and bringing the best TV watching experience to our customers. We are looking for a seasoned Social Media Manager who will be responsible for telling engaging stories to our social media audiences across various platforms and our Fire TV blog. The Social Media Manager is a proactive, highly motivated individual with experience in and a passion for branded social media content, driving word of mouth, and community building.
A day in the life
The connected devices industry is constantly evolving as is the social landscape, so we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, knows how to juggle multiple priorities, and can navigate and partner with a large set of internal and external stakeholders.
If you’re comfy in the constantly evolving social landscape, have familiarity with both paid and organic content, and a love of creative problem solving, this is the job for you!
About the hiring group
Join the team changing the future of entertainment. Amazon Fire TV has more than 40 million active users, and customers globally have access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, Alexa skills and more. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Develop the end-to-end social media strategy, execution, and growth of our paid and organic social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Fire TV blog). This includes creating and managing monthly content calendars, managing a small team of freelancers, and measurement and weekly performance reporting.
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market leads, PR, and Customer Service to drive excitement and word of mouth for key product and service launches, help educate new device owners, and
- Ideate and bring a social perspective to the larger marketing team by assisting with social-first extensions of large integrated marketing campaigns, seasonal and content tentpoles, and partner marketing opportunities and advocating for key creative assets, giveaways, and unique offers to drive engagement with Fire TV fans.
- Lead social listening and advocate for the voice of the customer to the larger Fire TV team to share customer insights and sentiment around product/service launches. You will have a daily pulse on what customers are saying about Fire TV and will work closely with customer service and other internal teams to make sure potential and active customers have the best experience possible.
- Help customers get the most out of their devices with long-form educational content on the Fire TV blog as well as bite-sized tips and tricks on our social channels.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Background in the technology and/or entertainment industry
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence in content creation to be able to execute content yourself
- Experience managing a handful of freelancers/agency
- Media strategy and planning experience
- Software Skills: Adobe Photoshop