- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business-related field
- 6+ years of experience as a project, program or vendor manager
- 3+ years of experience working with technical teams (software engineering, analytics, or data science)
- Proactive problem-solver, able to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a multi-project, multi-deadline environment
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work independently to deliver results
- Analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is seeking an entrepreneurial candidate to join a new program with Amazon Fashion. This individual will join a team dedicated to re-inventing product development, manufacturing, and supply chain processes.
What makes this job awesome? If you are inspired by challenging the status quo in a startup environment and working with internal and external partners to build an entirely new product development and manufacturing approach from the ground up, this position is for you. You will work cross-functionally, with team members in product development, software development, manufacturing, legal, and marketing to deliver fashion products that will delight customers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for delivering high quality products to customers. This candidate will possess strong project management skills, a high degree of ownership and integrity, and a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and be a great team player.
- Act as the business owner and advocate for external partners
- Manage, execute and coordinate all external partner onboarding activities
- Translate input from external partners into product and business requirements, prioritize needs, and manage milestones with input from key stakeholders
- Own end-to-end reporting of external partner performance, identify opportunities to optimize operations, and work cross-functionally to implement improvements
- Standardize and maintain external-facing manufacturing specifications and best practice documentation
- Work with sourcing stakeholders to manage inventory and purchase orders
- Define cross-functional project and process efficiency best practices
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing and global supply chain
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.