As a successful candidate, you are motivated to take on new challenges and are a passionate learner. You will have:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or operations in a customer service environment; with success leading cross functional programs and the ability to influence and lead without direct management authority.
Are you someone who cares about customer experience, and wants to be able to see the impact of your programs on customers? Can you envision a time when service is so good that it is built right into the customer experience? Then we're looking for you!
A day in the life
In this role, you will be responsible for driving high-visibility, strategic Customer Service programs that directly impact the customer experience globally. You will work with product teams to develop content and search products to enhance the customer experience through the Omni-channel service environment. You will partner with content leaders and enable them to successfully execute their content strategies through your products and programs.
About the hiring group
As a Program Manager (Content Solutions), you will be part of the team that is responsible for enabling the best content experiences for our customers. We like to say that content is the building block of support. All Customer Service contains content in some form. Whether you ask Alexa for help, use a search engine to review a how-to article, engage a chat bot to troubleshoot an issue, or speak with a Customer Service Agent – yep, you guessed it – Customer Service content (and our content solutions) make it possible!
You should be good at using data and digging out opportunities for improving customer experience. You should also be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to drive the program’s roadmap, collaborate with operations and product teams across the company to analyze the cost/benefit of projects, manage all aspects of execution, drive continuous improvement, and build program mechanisms along the way. This role will require you to influence cross-functional teams and leaders across multiple countries and businesses to support your vision.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- MBA or advance degree in an equivalent field
- PMP certified or equivalent project/program management certification
- Practiced knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Experience working within an Agile team environment
- Knowledge of customer service operations and of content management systems and processes
- Experience driving long term strategy from ideation to implementation
- Experience building customer centric products and defining compelling product and/or service offerings
- Strong data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams and customers
- Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture