- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in product, program, and/or project management roles
- 3+ years’ experience in transportation, logistics, or operations and familiarity with complex technical projects
- Familiarity with technological integration of internal and external systems.
- Analytical and data gathering skills and experience, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable solutions
- Experience managing multiple, sophisticated, cross functional, and global programs, with competing priorities
- Skilled at managing cross functional teams to execute on the defined outcome.
Amazon’s Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce, and Sustainability (WWRR&S) team invents bold solutions in sustainable transportation and returns experiences that create trust and value for customers, selling partners, and shippers and benefit people and the planet. We champion and lead the way to achieve Zero Defects, Zero Cost of Returns, Zero Product Waste, and Zero Carbon, at scale.
We are an agile, innovative organization dedicated to “The Four Zeros”. We constantly invent to delight customers and create long-term value while encouraging the reuse of returned product and reducing product waste. WWRR&S includes the full complement of business, product, program, operational, data, and software engineering teams, who work together to identify and remove defects that cause returns, reinvent the return experience, and manage the lifecycle of returned, overstock, and damaged products, with the objective of throwing nothing away.
In this role with the WW Reverse Logistics Services, you will focus on ensuring every Amazon Launch or Program has the required technical and operational support across a variety of internal and external systems. You will contribute to and drive programs that will offer new and delightful experiences to customers and stakeholders.
Our work is broad and deep. No two days are the same (in a good way!). You will work closely with business stakeholders and technology teams across Amazon to develop scalable solutions for complex problems. You must be equally comfortable partnering with a business team and a technical team, be able to quickly adapt to ambiguous opportunities where you may need to flex and operate as a program manager one day, a product owner the next, and then as project leader to push a project to the finish line.
We are a diverse team who embrace the different perspectives and experiences of our team mates, prioritize fun at work, encourage work-life harmony, and celebrate our wins and accomplishments, together. We are backed by strong leadership dedicated to operational excellence, who can offer the scope and support needed for substantial career growth.
If you possess the ability and passion to innovate for customers and want to create the best in the world returns experience, then we want you on our team.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience creating innovative solutions to solve real customer problems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required and ambiguity is constant.
- Equally skilled at communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple global business units
- Experience leading cross-functional and matrixed teams to deliver major new products or services
- Transportation, Technology or Software industry experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.