- 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and OTT publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for the Audio Advertising team in Amazon Publisher Services. In this role, you will define and inform the strategy that influences the direction of a new, high-growth initiative for advertising business. You will work closely with our audio publisher customers and audio-centric teams at Amazon to build products that will shape the future of advertising in this medium. This is a high-impact role that requires strong execution, technical depth, analytical rigor and excellent communication.
Impact and Career Growth:
- Work closely with customers, business developers, software engineers and cross-company business units to ensure we’re building products that deliver user value
- Translate marketplace feedback to identify opportunities for innovation and to guide product strategy
- Drive excellence in execution and operations for your products, both within APS and across partner teams in Amazon Advertising
- You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business.
- Opportunity to grow and broaden your technical skills as you work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
- Have the ability to experiment autonomously with meaningful projects
- MBA and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Track record of thought leadership and executive-level influence
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences across multiple business units
- Understanding of Internet advertising technologies and publisher monetization strategies
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.