- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
Kindle is an iconic product adored by customers around the world. And it is still “day one” in inspiring the world to read more and get more out of reading every day.
The Amazon Books organization is looking for a Senior Product Manager to be part of a single-threaded team of product managers, engineers, and marketers responsible for designing and implementing new customer experiences to engage readers throughout their lifecycle.
As a Senior PM on the Rewards and Deals team, you will own the vision, customer experience, prioritization, and delivery of a new workstream dedicated to reinventing offers for Books customers. This workstream will focus on two components: 1) how to provide the right offer to the right customer at the right time using a combination of smart heuristics and ML models and 2) building the core capabilities to orchestrate and fulfill these offers.
You will be the voice of the customer and work closely with a tech team to create a product vision, design, and launch new experiences for Books customers globally. You are highly analytical, have strong business judgment, excellent at written and verbal communication, and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
You thrive in ambiguous spaces, are highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and influence partners to deliver results.
- MBA preferred
- Strong customer experience judgment, and a track record of delivering valuable customer-facing features
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities
- Familiarity with ML
- Familiarity with UX design best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.