- 5+ years of experience in project/program management
- 2+ years’ experience influencing others and delivering results cross-functionally through Operations, Product Management, Finance, etc
- 2+ years’ experience working with Software Development Engineers to develop technical solutions to operational problems
- Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects; able to distill data and articulate rationale for making difficult trade-offs
The Amazon Business Customer Support team is responsible for building technologies enabling Customer Service to handle and route customer contacts worldwide. As a Senior member of the Technology Management Office (TMO), you will coordinate the strategy and programs to execute this strategy. In this role, you will manage a team of PMs driving the projects that deliver technology solutions for CSA and Customers to support Assisted interactions within AB CS. You must be able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and be able to cut through ambiguity and set priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level critical initiatives with senior stakeholder engagement, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. You will partner with product management, operations, and other technical teams internally and externally across Amazon Business to achieve goals and initiatives.
The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, manage multiple tasks, team members and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end-to-end. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, think strategically, and communicate findings and decisions in a clear and compelling way. The success of this role will be gauged by the quality of performance data, reach of workflows, and the quality of interactions.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Thrives working in an ambiguous environment with a long-term mentality
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.