Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent experience.
6+ years of experience in an HR professional role.
At Amazon.com we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The Robotics HR team is looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner who will partner closely with our technology leaders in the Robotics Advanced Technology group. Advanced Technology (AT), develops innovative modular, automated solutions for a variety of different applications: item sortation and induction, container handling, packaging, and autonomous movement of materials. AT also includes the Customer Packing EXperience organization which has the responsibility for running the labs and operations at the experimental fulfillment center in Sumner, WA and a team in the EU which includes an innovation lab called the Davinci Lab, located just outside of Milan, Italy.
The Sr. HRBP will provide full service support to the AT team, partnering with leaders to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. You will assess the human resources needs, help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations, and drive action in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career and leadership development and diversity, equity & inclusion.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests.
- Assess training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Masters degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
HR experience in a high tech environment.
Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
Ability to draw on professional experience, as well as problem solving and critical thinking skills, to identify and diagnose issues, and then offer solutions.
Strong business and HR acumen with the ability to interpret data and use metrics to support plans and monitor performance.
Proven consulting skills, with an ability to influence in all directions.
Excellent written and verbal communication to prepare high quality documents as well as present and facilitate group meetings and events.
Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees and leaders at all levels in the organization.
Project management skills; ability to lead projects, gain buy-in and drive to execution and achievement of the right results.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https:https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.