- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
At Amazon Game Studios, we’re creating compelling games like New World, a sandbox MMO set on a supernatural continent in the 17th century. Amazon Games is also delivering great game benefits to Prime members each month via Twitch Prime, and providing game developers of all sizes with the tools they need to succeed with Amazon Game Tech.
A day in the life
This role will be part of broader Digital Finance team in which you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills and a passion for continuously improving processes.
About the hiring group
Amazon is all-in on games, and our mission is to be the most customer-obsessed company in the games industry.
- Support forecasting, business planning. and analysis for multiple game titles, including budgeting, strategic alternative analyses, financial modeling, and applications of other financial tools to impact decision making and create actionable insights.
- Partner with Amazon Games functional areas, including their executives, to develop strong analytical and reporting tools and processes.
- Build financial models related to assist in highly visible strategic projects, including preparation and presentation of materials to Amazon Games leadership.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams and present ideas to senior leadership
- Experience with SQL, PAX and QuickSight. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
- Very strong financial modeling skills and familiarity with financial statements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment