- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of people management experience in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to drive team performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis.
- Program and Project Management.
- A sound sense of business judgement and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fun to work with!
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Risk Team Manager within the Account Health Support (AHS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our third-party business partners (Sellers). We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, and provide solutions to assist our third-party business partners better serve their customers.
Risk Team Managers on the Account Health Support team are responsible for maintaining high standards, ensuring expansion and long-term success of the program. They’re responsible for ensuring timely and efficient services to our Selling Partners by optimizing team productivity, upholding perfect Selling Partner interactions whilst adhering to the AHS program, compliance and processes. In addition to this, responsibilities for the role include leading worldwide initiatives, effectively collaborating with stakeholders and delivering a high level of input and engagement across all verticals within AHS. AHS Risk Team Managers play an instrumental part in the long-term success of the program and the larger goal of upholding a high standard of trust between Selling Partners and Amazon.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong record of customer obsession, a passion for employee development and a keen interest in process improvement. This candidate would be solution focused, passionate about people management, driven to nurture a culture of innovation and reinforce the value of the Amazon leadership principles. Other key requirements include multi-tasking ability, inclusivity, excellent interpersonal skills, coaching in a toward culture and being tenacious, enthusiastic, and an effective team player.
This position requires a candidate who has a strong technical and analytical aptitude, business acumen, exceptional organizational, people and process management, an inquisitive nature and the ability to stay focused and keep up with our continuous and fast-paced growth while motivating others to meet the daily challenges of an extremely timeline-driven environment. They are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical problem-solving skills with an unrelenting passion for providing an excellent experience to our Selling Partners. In addition to this, they are passionate about employee selection, development, and retention.
- Lead and manage a team of AHS Risk Operations Managers and AHS Risk Specialists; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable for meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training, and motivating employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Manage the career growth and development of the AHS team by driving focus on Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
- Own and drive operational and business goals/metrics for the team.
- Set a high quality bar and continuously reinforce a culture of quality and innovation.
- Set a high hiring and performance bar and drive performance management strategy, create mechanisms to measure and benchmark talent at various levels in the function, identify top talent and create leadership pipeline for self and all levels in the team.
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, and proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team.
- Advise on risk mitigation strategies and control mechanisms to prevent fraud, abuse, and other operational risks that negatively impact Amazon, our partners, and our customers.
- Support risk reporting, as well as oversight and escalation mechanisms, to ensure key risks are addressed through mitigation or risk acceptance at appropriate levels.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding emerging risks, status of risk assessments, and control performance.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- 5+ years successful experience in Operations Management in a contact center environment.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Lean and Six Sigma Competencies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us