- 1 year degree (preferably Engineering or Telecommunications)
- 3+ years of experience in a Consumer Electronics lab environment
- Experience planning and maintaining lab facilities for optimal efficiency and creating new processes when necessary
- Excellent and proven Troubleshooting skills – specifically in the following areas: Wi-Fi, Switch, Router.
- Experience in Linux environment. (Preferred: Ubuntu)
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Quality Assurance Technician, you will join the team of hands-on, passionate and seasoned SQA professionals developing innovative consumer-centric product solutions. In this role, you will:
- Maintain the Automation Labs.
- Execute automated tests and report results
- Maintain lab inventory.
- Bring up Test beds for supporting the automation framework.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Review product user interface for conformity to isolate infrastructure dependencies.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for qualit.
- Work with Quality Assurance Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each automation feature is implemented.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Scripting experience using Python, shell script.
- Familiar with Jenkins build Automation Environment
- Understanding of networking.
- Previous roles in QA or QA Automation a plus
- Certifications: Network+ or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.