- 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- comfortable with some ambiguity;
- demonstrated ability to work with remote teams;
- passionately insists on high standards;
- ability and desire to dive deep into the details of the business and the technology;
- results oriented; and
- always focused on the customer.
Be part of the Playback Experience team at Amazon Music. We make music happen. Our clients and services are the critical link between your device—Echo, iOS, Android, Fire TV—and the Amazon Music catalog. Over 80 million songs. Many delivered in ultra-high definition and 3D audio. Our mission is the fast, flawless, and secure delivery and playback of music for our customers.
Our playback engine plays the music on millions of iOS, Android, and Fire TV devices. While our backend serves hundreds of millions of requests each day.
You will be the first engineer in our Premium Audio team in Atlanta. Premium Audio includes work on HD and UHD using lossless codecs and immersive playback using technologies like Dolby Atmos and Sony 360 Reality Audio. The Atlanta team will eventually comprise five or more engineers. You'll work with them and the engineers in our San Francisco and Seattle offices through goal setting, technical design, project management, scrum, and operations management.
You are a seasoned engineer who can prioritize, deal with ambiguity. You have great communication skills and a history of delivering results. You'll work to make discovery of HD and immersive music more intuitive.
If you love music and engineering at scale, come join us as we make history growing Amazon Music in to the world’s greatest music streaming and discovery platform. Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
- Hands-on technical expertise throughout the stack
- Comfortable in native application
- Solid experience engineering complex, server-side, Java
- Experience with operations at scale
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.