- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
Amazon's Workforce Staffing (WFS) Centralized Support team is looking for an experienced self-starter Program Manager to continuously improve efficiency and performance within our staffing organization. This leader will work across the WFS organization to design, implement and manage end to end programs designed to deliver an exceptional candidate and on-boarding experience at each point throughout the candidate life-cycle for our high volume hiring engine. The Program Manager provides support to the Workforce Staffing organization by centralizing and automating processes.
Key objectives for this role will include driving improvements in the planning, operationalization, change management, and communications of programs and processes, as well as implementing metrics for the measurement and analysis of program effectiveness.
A successful candidate will have strong project management skills and must have the ability gather business requirements and partner with the various stakeholders to plan, implement and improve solutions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and manage shared services programs – to support Amazon Fulfillment candidate journey, including identifying and operationalizing opportunities for process improvement and evolution.
- Ensure that you take end-to-end ownership of… well… everything within your grasp
- Scale services and mechanisms – design processes and solutions that scale and adapt to our evolving talent needs.
- Define key performance metrics – develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives.
- Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations.
- Develop scalable training as needed for new project/program launches.
***Per the internal transfers process guidelines, please reach out to the hiring manager directly for informational conversations.***
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Project/Program Management Certification
- Experience communicating with senior management (VP level decision-makers)
- Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent, simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
- Program Management experience showing ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful conclusions
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to establish credibility and work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
- San Francisco, CA: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Los Angeles, CA: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- For Colorado-based jobs: This position starts at $90,000. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.