- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- 3+ years of experience in program or project management.
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive program improvements.
- Experience defining requirements and identifying challenges or blockers.
- Experience with processes efficiency and improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for people who are detail oriented and passionate about helping us ensure that customers make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
A day in the life
- Dive deep and experiment with new solutions to automate process and manual investigation process - Lead development of scalable solutions
- Interacts with stakeholders across levels and geographies to gather input and feedback on new and recurring problems.
- Establish and monitor goals and metrics to identify and measure opportunities and success.
- Drive parity and convergence between already in-flight programs/processes and ideal state new programs/processes
About the hiring group
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Marketplace Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
About the team
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas. The STAR team enforces Amazon’s selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
About the role
We’re looking for leaders who are passionate about providing exceptional products, think globally, and have the ability to innovative on behalf of Amazon and its Customers, are you that person?
- Identifying, driving and tracking initiatives that improve the investigation experience.
- Conducting analysis to isolate issues, developing solutions based on changing business priorities.
- Interacting with stakeholder teams to define and deliver solutions and establish standard processes.
- Working with science and engineering team to build the solution to mitigate to tackle ongoing issues.
- Build stand processes to automate to improve the team’s overall efficiency.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Proficient using SQL, Quick-Sight, SharePoint
- Experience in risk prevention, authentication, identity management
- Experience using Machine Learning models to solve business problems.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to define program strategy, delivering independently with limited guidance.
- Experience with working backwards from business goals or output metrics.