- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience managing enterprise-wide learning program ideally in startup companies
- Practical program management and administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and managing change
Would you like to develop a host of skills and build your project management in the Learning and Development space? Are you excited about working closely with business leaders to design a training program to support a fast changing customer offerings?
Amazon is seeking a skilled, motivated and customer obsessed Program Manager with a history of high performance to support a worldwide logistics onboarding program. The GSF Program Manager will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of new Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) and their delivery associates within the high-growth, fast-paced Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) last mile organization. This role will provide world-class onboarding and training through customer obsession and innovation. The Program Manager will be responsible for building, delivering, and improving DSP owner training solutions for the GSF organization. This will be done in partnership with business leaders across the Last Mile Tech, DSP Product, Global Road Safety, AMZL, and GSF organizations.
- Build positive, collaborative partnerships among SMEs, team members, and stakeholders to scale learning and performance solutions with the growth of the GSF Last Mile organization
- Conduct learning needs analysis in partnership with stakeholders to design and deploy appropriate learning and performance solutions using rapid design and distribution methods (virtual, classroom, blended and multi-media)
- Manage training schedule and enrollment processes and develop new processes and templates to minimize the development and deployment time for new learning or communication
- Analyze training metrics and evaluate training efficacy to identify ongoing performance support opportunities. Produce reports for key stakeholders to gain support on recommended learning interventions and plans
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training that best suit the identified needs and audience. Travel up to 25% may be required for training facilitation
- This role will report into an Amazon work office.
- Practical experience consulting with business partners to identify needs and develop innovative solutions
- Knowledge of instructional theories: adult learning, on the job learning, knowledge management theories, principles in both virtual and classroom instruction
- Experience using technology for both learning design, delivery and data analysis. Experience with mobile training, gamification and social learning is highly preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us