- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in auto/carrier claims administration
- Experience with Excel, Tableau, and BI Interfaces.
- Experience creating, implementing, or auditing standard work
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to include service level agreements and contract obligations.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon’s North American Surface Transportation team (NA ST) is seeking a motivated leader with exceptional communication and project management skills to drive large scale projects, programs and technical initiatives within Amazon Middle Mile Carrier Claims.
This is an exciting space that is in the heart of North American Surface Transportation within Middle Mile. The team is comprised of subject matter experts who leverage carrier claims administration with efforts to continually raise the bar on transportation services at Amazon. Because we strive for faster results and continuous safety improvements, you must be passionate about identifying and prioritizing the most impactful efforts that raise the bar.
- Manage full lifecycle of carrier claims administration that will include cross-functional program collaboration with considerable impact across multiple organizations.
- Develop, implement and govern KPI reporting for the portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones and performance for all projects to the given stakeholders.
- Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources.
- Interact with 3rd party vendors to discuss performance metrics, service level agreements, contract negotiations, and daily workload volumes.
- Lead in the process to develop, adjust, improve and implement standard work for the program.
- Create and enact policy and program changes that reduces claims cycle time and improves carrier customer experience.
- Look for opportunities to improve program quality and operational excellence.
- Partner with other program managers to secure resources, scope efforts, and set project priorities and milestones.
- Advanced degree / Master’s Degree
- Analytical ability (SQL, advanced Excel)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starters that possess an ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership, and exercise sound judgement where clear guidelines may not exist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, writing and collaborator; able to articulate program recommendations, balance tradeoffs, drive consensus and gain support by utilizing excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication.