- Program management experience in sales and operations planning
- Experience using reporting and analysis tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, and Salesforce
- Experience in program administration including organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, time management, and delivering results
- Experience in a team environment working on multiple projects with changing priorities
The Amazon Device Sales Team is looking for smart, results-oriented and data-driven Program Manager to support Sales and Operations planning with offline partners.
A day in the life
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for influencing and motivating internal and external partners to effectively launch and maintain new device distribution programs that are brought to fruition by the Enterprise Sales and Business Development organization. The successful candidate will be an experienced program manager who can lead cross-functional projects to execute quickly across internal and external teams. They are a self-starter who can listen, form insight, and execute while defining the strategic vision for process improvement and automation across the organization. They will have a balance of earning trust of their stakeholders while executing against tight timelines. They will have a passion for technology, innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo. A desire and ability to build a strong trusted network within the Sales, Product Marketing, Operations, and Demand Planning organizations is essential to this role.
About the hiring group
The Amazon Device Organization is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. The Device Sales team develops relationships to expand Alexa and device end points into new verticals and customer segments.
You will get a chance to display your abilities including:
- Onboard new device program partners, operationalize execution, and drive sustainability/repeatability through standardization..
- Own the execution of defined launch plans across internal and external stakeholder teams including account set up, order management, forecasting, and reporting.
- Develop project tracking mechanisms with an established reporting cadence for communicating updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of product line analytics including financials, engagement, and supply chain/logistics requirements
- Balancing tactical execution while defining a strategic vision and operational plan for continuous improvement of manual processes
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to influence internal stakeholder teams to drive automation and operational efficiencies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or sales operations
- Aptitude for technology, able to learn new tools quickly.
- 4+ years of Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, or E-Commerce experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist, and long term planner.
- Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional programs and proven ability to influence and lead without direct management authority.
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Able to synthesize data and analytics to formulate sound program objectives and goals.
- Goal driven and target orientated whilst able to step back and look at the bigger picture. Proven ability to manage ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done.
- Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Intuitive understanding of a superior versus inferior customer experiences, with ability to quickly assess the situation and identify solutions to improve/fix.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.