- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Three years in project or program management
- Demonstrated ability to define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures and policies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
** This role has the ability to sit virtually in any location in the United States **
The North American Customer Fulfillment (NACF) Operations People eXperience and Technology (PXT) team is looking for a customer- and employee- obsessed Program Manager with a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional initiatives. You will be asked to develop, execute, and deliver on detailed plans, driving multiple projects simultaneously, and communicating on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating in all levels of the organization.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Program Manager for NACF PXT.
- Lead multiple NACF-wide scope projects and/or programs in parallel.
- Self-governance of projects including establishing a charter, milestones, and regular updates. This role will own projects starting from the define phase through project close and maintenance. This role will also own projects starting at the implementation phase and require working with cross-functional teams such as Employee Services, Internal Communications, Operations, and other HR program managers to deliver a central objective.
- Analyze data to identify and define problem statements and use judgement and project management methodologies to develop employee-focused solutions. Be comfortable talking about data in a deep and detailed way.
- Partner with and influence stakeholders across varying levels including Regional leaders and Directors.
- Develop mechanisms to systematically address recurring business challenges.
- Become a writing at Amazon expert and utilize narratives to drive decision-making such as during business reviews and program updates.
- Respond to ad hoc and urgent business needs by balancing short-term delivery with long-term thinking.
Success in this role will include creating and implementing robust planning, prioritization, execution, and sustainment mechanisms. You will need to iterate and develop new processes, leveraging the best and creating the rest. High judgement, ability to influence, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will foster a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $74,200 to $129,800 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA) from an accredited university
- Three to five years of experience leading project, program, and/or product management teams that are responsible for cross-functional deliverables
- Project Management Professional or equivalent certification
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Lean Certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.