- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or research sciences.
Amazon is seeking an experienced, talented, and motivated Principle Product & Customer Insights Manager to join our Customer Experience Strategy team. The Customer Experience Strategy organization is dedicated to improving Amazon’s Seller and Advertising business through both internal and external processes and technology. Our team’s mission is to constantly challenge the status quo and drive innovation in the end-to-end customer experience.
You will join an expanding team which measures Amazon’s customer experience end-to-end globally and will present business recommendations in order to drive changes, to solve identified issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. You will own a domain and studies that identify industry, experience, and technology trends. you will create and own a product roadmap. You will apply a variety of methodologies to drive studies across multiple channels, geographies, and departments, collaborating with senior business leaders in developing and improving the experience of using Amazon to grow a brand.
If this role is right for you, you will be excited about the opportunity to be our customers’ advocate and influence their experience on Amazon! The right candidate must possess an end-to-end understanding of advertising practices, excellent analytical skills, knowledge of product management practices, and a record of expertise accomplishment of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Degree in business, finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or research sciences.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience contributing to discussions around business decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Thinks strategically but is on top of daily execution of tasks.
- Industry exposure in one of the following areas: Seller/ Brand building, Advertising
- Skilled at diving deep into data and surfacing with big findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and facilitation skills
- Proven analytical thinking, skills in project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Familiarity with process improvement, such as lean, kaizen, and/or six sigma.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.