- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing strategy and execution
- Experience building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to channel and target customer insights and experiment design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence distributed cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes
Amazon’s Associate Attraction Marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer to own marketing strategy and cross-team execution to support the hiring needs of the AGWS (Amazon Global Workforce Strategy) Business Line. The RM Strategist will lead the development of the AGWS business line strategic approach which will be executed via localized marketing plans to drive application volume and deliver short-term marketing results. The Associate Attraction team generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate marketer with a track record of achieving impressive results. You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build from scratch. You love test and learn innovation. You use data to rigorously assess marketing effectiveness and develop the right marketing mix. You think big, but also execute rapidly.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business line challenges and translate those into a robust experimentation roadmap.
- Track market factors and changes in hourly candidate behavior which impact business line success, including market mapping and intelligence
- Profile target candidates that meet the needs of the business line, and create personas that enable cross-functional teams to develop effective marketing plans
- Develop differentiated positioning tailored for the business line, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop
- Identify appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and efficiently attract hourly candidates
- Lead implementation of business line marketing programs across regions and teams
- Be the evangelist for the business line specific candidate experience, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
- 3+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
- Localized marketing experience
- Deep excel expertise
- Strong written communications (Amazon paper writing)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records..
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado Applicants:
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $75K -104K Annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.