- 5+ years content management experience
- Experience in establishing content quality standards and strategy.
- Experience with content management concepts and technologies, including information architecture, multimedia, localization and translation, and content management systems
- management, and other world-ready approaches.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams i.e., performance management, coaching, resource management, employee development.
Amazon's Consumer Customer Service Support (C2S2) department is looking for an experienced Manager to lead its Content Management function. The role will report to the Senior Manager for Content Delivery and will be a Manager of Managers.
This position can be located in most major markets -
Nashville, TN or Austin, TX are preferred.
You will partner with global, senior-level stakeholders to influence and negotiate priorities, and lead experienced teams who are responsible for planning, creating, and delivering content across multiple languages and platforms.
In this role, you will make critical decisions that directly impact the customer and associate experience. The role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and project management skills. You must be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, capable of diving deep, and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, and strong cross-functional leadership.
- Lead a multi-language function with responsibility for high-quality content outputs across multiple languages and platforms
- Continually assess the tools, technology and processes used for content management, with full responsibility for change management when needed
- Help to define future strategy and vision for the most efficient and scalable outcomes, while driving innovation and continuous improvement for the content space
- Establish partnerships and collaborate with key regional leaders to continually raise the bar in content standards
- Ensure visibility of priorities, roadmaps, and key performance metrics for your teams
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management, and other world-ready approaches.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.