- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of program management experience, leading projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- 3+ years of demonstrated proficiency analyzing data, creating dashboard and business reports using SQL.
- Proven experience writing scripts using SQL, extracting and analyzing the data to provide precise reports to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain a high level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Proven superb customer service to the leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Insights Manager to help us ensure that customers can make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products.
A day in the life
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Insights Manager to help us ensure that customers can make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
About the hiring group
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Marketplace Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
This is a global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams. The right candidate has solid people management skill, loves solving complex problems, is passionate about stopping bad actors and protecting customers. You should also have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to successfully identify a solution, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results,.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience building and leading an analytical function/team.
- Experience working in risk, fraud, compliance or Machine Learning organizations.
- Ability to create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business stakeholders.
- Familiar with defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Advance SQL proficiency -write complex SQL statements and ability to manipulate a massive amount of data, creating dashboards/on demand reports