- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in B2C, ecommerce, IT, or retail industry
Want to join a team building a cross-border business that helps US merchants sell in emerging marketplaces? Amazon Global Selling (AGS) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Sales Account Representative to help US sellers expand their business into Turkey.
Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. Currently, AGS exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and add millions of new products.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment
- Focus on Seller recruitment by identifying, qualifying, and cultivating Seller commitment to the Global Selling program
- Focus on Seller success by implementing, tracking, and analyzing Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
- Interface with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements
- Support high value projects that scale Global Selling outreach and bring unique selection to Amazon Turkey marketplaces
If you want to work as part of a tightly-knit, entrepreneurial team and have a positive impact, we can’t wait to have you on our team!
- Experience using Salesforce
- Customer Engagement
- B2C sales experience
- Project Management Skills
- Online sales, trading, or retail experience in the EU or other international market
- Experience using tools such as Excel and SQL to analyze data
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .