- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Imagine being part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products where every team member has a voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music.
Amazon Music’s Industry team seeks a dedicated, self-driven Executive Assistant with strong communication skills to support its Vice President and Director of Editorial. This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and a passion for organization. Superior attention to detail, great judgement, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests across global teams is critical. The Executive Assistant acts as a seamless extension of the Vice President, and a partner to Finance, HR, and Recruiting teams. In addition, you will partner with Amazon Music’s existing EA team to offer comprehensive support for a highly-distributed global organization. A high level of integrity and discretion handling confidential information and professionalism dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is imperative. Humor, composure, and the ability to foster a fun and positive team environment is a must, as is flexibility and a willingness to turn on a dime as priorities shift. The successful candidate will understand business priorities, proactively anticipate needs, and drive improvements that build capacity for the leadership team. Completing complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require quick turnaround, and taking effective action without having to know the whole picture is key to success.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Thoughtfully manage complex calendars and scheduling for teams in multiple locations and time zones
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel itineraries with seamless logistics
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Help produce presentations by compiling information, formatting, editing, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with a variety of groups including peers, internal stakeholders, vendors, music industry professionals such as labels and artist management
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all hands, fireside chats, off-sites, and other team events)
- Champion and expand creative team traditions and activities that support a strong team culture. Have fun at work and help others do the same!
- Partner closely with the VP and leadership team, key business partners, and other Executive Assistants to provide holistic support to the organization
- Space management, including strategic growth, moves, and reconfigurations
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve process and efficiency
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and team objectives
- Team oriented philosophy and a commitment to supporting and developing others
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for customer experience and Amazon’s vision
- Highly motivated, organized individual able to deliver results with minimal supervision in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- Project management experience
- Music/entertainment industry experience
- BA/BS Degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.