- · A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 5+ years of professional or military experience
- 2+ years of work experience in the supply chain or loss prevention industry
- 1+ years of experience or coursework with data systems and data analysis
The Supply Chain Loss Prevention (SCLP) Execution team is seeking an Escalations Specialist to support and analyze daily loss related escalations in Amazon’s growing supply chain. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a growing field for Amazon. This position will query and analyze data, drive process improvements, standardize current processes, and eliminate the root cause of defects within the existing systems. The Escalation Specialist will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to remove barriers and streamline operations.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Systematically intake, escalate, and triage problems to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, SQL, or other data management systems) to perform weekly reporting and analysis.
- Upload Weekly Business Review (WBR).
- Support SCLP Execution’s internal customers (ROC, TOM, RSP, ASIST, and AGL) by acting as a liaison between them and SCLP Execution leadership
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, as you will be required to create a narrative outlining your weekly findings and the variances to goals and present these findings in a review forum
- Identify criminal and fraudulent activity by deep diving, compiling, and leveraging information from internal reporting, data analysis, LP reported incidents, and retail theft trends.
- Identify and find solutions for current gaps in the reporting and the data points surrounding loss in the supply chain.
- Leverage fraud models/strategies to mitigate fraud/loss while minimizing customer and operation impacts.
- Work weekend shifts as needed, as this team provides tactical support to Amazon’s network seven days/week
- Degree in the Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations related fields
- 2+ years of pulling and analyzing large sets of data
- 1+ years of experience or coursework with SQL (i.e., multi-table joins, table creation, and data validation). Ability to use SQL to develop complex queries for ad hoc analysis requests.
- Knowledge of the supply chain or Amazon systems and fulfillment center processes
- Track record of calculated risk-taking to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.